Brief (E)


Marie Hummer, 5b

Dear Davey,

I miss you a lot. How are things going in Atlantic City? Hopefully your new apartment is nice and you can see the sea out of you bedroom window. Has something important changed since you went away from Atlantic City? How are Lenaya and Hugh? I dreamed last night that you and Hugh had a big quarrel because you told him about Wolf. Is this the case? If it isn’t and you haven’t decided yet if you should tell him then listen to my advice and don’t tell him. After Wolf had sent you the stone he hasn’t written to you again anyway.

Now, after the rehab, I’m feeling much better again but sometimes when I go out with some friends I still can’t stand drinking a bit. But I drink never as much as in the time before the rehab. But the time was hard. I’m really scared of staying in Los Alamos my whole life. I want to go to New York but if I would my mum would never speak a word to me anymore. She loves the thought that she’ll live in Los Alamos with her whole family the rest of her life.

I also wanted to tell you that the theatre group really misses you and they are sad you won’t sing the next time. Hopefully there is also a great group in your school in Atlantic City. (;

Thanks for your help, getting me away from alcohol!

Many kisses

Jane

Kommentare

Mitschrift