Erzählen Personaler Ich-Erzähler (E)


 

My ideal holidays

In my ideal holidays I would go to Barcelona in Easter holidays. I would go with my mum and I would stay for one week.

We would live in a luxurious hotel in the center of the city near the port. In the morning we would sleep as long as we want to and then we would have breakfast in a little café. We would eat tasty toasts and drink some green tea. Then we would make a walk through some parks with a lot of palms and would go shopping in little fashion stores. For lunch we would eat in a stylish restaurant in the center and then in the afternoon we would visit museums. In the evening we would eat a lot of different tapas in a famous restaurant on the Rambla, the main road of Barcelona. And once we would go to the cinema because we both can speak a bit Spanish.

If the weather is warm but not too warm I’d like best making a lot of walks and if it would get very hot we could go to the beach and just relax.

What I especially would like to see is the Sagrada Familia, the most famous church of Barcelona and the Park Güell. They are both built by Antonio Gaudi and are very beautiful.

What I really love about Barcelona is the atmosphere and the spanish food. You can choose between thirty different tapas and the people are always very cheerful and nice.

 

Kommentare

Mitschrift